- The Milwaukee 2407-22 Cordless Drill has a torque capacity of 275 in lbs.
- Its 3/8 inch ratcheting chuck is of the metallic variety.
- It has two sets of speed with a maximum speed of 1500 rev/min.
- A fuel gauge is available on the battery pack
- Compact power tool
- Torque delivered should suffice for the less demanding tasks
- The dual speed means improved versatility
- Battery charges in 30 minutes
- The LED light ensures you don’t have work in poorly illuminated work areas
- It is equipped with a brushless motor, so durability is assured
- Affordable cordless model
- Metallic chuck is firm and durable
- With the 12v lithium batteries, you get less power compared to an 18v battery
- Poorly positioned LED light
- The torque capability of this product wouldn’t be ideal for certain tasks
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
The Milwaukee 2407-22 drill driver kit is one of the best in the market if customer reviews are to be believed. This cordless drill set has seen a lot of positive remarks. The brushless motor, convenient build, the two batteries, the fuel gauge on the battery pack and the dual speed range are some of the features of this kit emphasized on within those remarks. The negligible negative reviews by consumers were centered on the little power generated by the battery.
If you’re looking for a capable drill driver for the small odd jobs around your home, the Milwaukee 2407-22 could be a worthy choice. This model has the design, speed, and power for the occasional chores which demand torque. The brushless motor is one of its biggest attributes and in such an affordable drill, it represents value. The 12v batteries which translate to insufficient power, prevent it from been the best lithium ion cordless drill.