- The XPH102 equipped with Makita’s specialized motor provides a torque more than 400 in lbs.
- This cordless drill has a dual speed range with a maximum speed of 1900 rev/min.
- It weighs just about 3.9 lbs
- Ergonomic design
- Powered by an 18V lithium battery with a capacity of 3.0Ah
- It comes with a hammer bit, a tool case and a charger
- It has a torque clutch mode
- The 4-pole motor accounts for the durability of this cordless tool
- It takes less than an hour to charge the battery
- Its ergonomic design is responsible for the compact nature of this drill kit
- Sufficient torque and speed for a variety of applications
- Tool case makes storage easy
- Dual LED lights means you don’t need to worry about working in a poorly illuminated area
- The 30-day warranty period seems genuinely effective
- Chuck seems unstable
- It’s a lack of an extra battery could be a problem
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
The Makita XPH102 is one of the popular drills purchased in stores including Amazon. With an 84% 5 star rating on the e-commerce giant, this product certainly seems to be a favorite among users. The massive torque output, variable speed, carrying case and its ergonomic design are some of the features of this cordless hammer drill which has received positive remarks. The few poor ratings were mainly due to critical customer reviews concerning the gears in the power tool. The inclusion of a single battery only is another reason for some of the negative feedbacks.
Makita is renowned for quality, and the XPH102 doesn’t disappoint. It has the power, speed, and design for a memorable working experience. At under $150, this drill driver kit is affordable, so if you’re on a budget, this power tool is worth considering.