Getting a good stabilizer under $100 is actually possible. But the question is which one is the best.
To answer this question, we’ve gone through dozens of customer reviews and actually spent a lot of time on search of the device worth to look at.
So, there is no doubt that the OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO is the best DSLR stabilizer under $100. This device provides the best stabilization in comparison to other stabilizers.
It features a really comfortable grip handle. Besides this, it comes with 3 separate counter-weights. If you love to shoots in motion, then this is for sure the right device for you.
Dazzne S40: Best DSLR Stabilizer under 100 dollars
This budget model is listed as one of the best cheap DSLR stabilizer options because it’s so compact. At only 12.99”x9.06”x6.69”, your gear is now more portable.
During recording time is of the essence. You don’t want to miss a stunning shot. The Dazzne S40 caters for this through its quick release mechanism.
- Versatile uses. You can pair this best cheap camera stabilizer with many different devices such as DSLRs, mirrorless cameras or video recorders.
- Full coverage. With a 360° Steady Shooting feature you’ll capture all the action in clear imagery.
- It’s portable. The compact size is matched with a manageable weight of 3.3lb.
- Too small for some uses. Larger cameras weighing more than 3lb pulls the gimbal stabilizer off balance.
- Not user-friendly. Many users struggle with learning how to get the most out of the stabilizer.
ROXANT PRO: Cheap Option
This is another of the best DSLR stabilizer under $100 that offer versatility. Do you love using your GoPro? Why not fix it—or most other cameras weighing less than 2.1lb—onto the ROXANT PRO?
This handheld steadicam is ideal to use in small spaces. Give your GoPro footage some professional effects.
- Good after sales service. This model helps you learn your gear fast by offering lifetime support and training tutorials.
- Comfort. If you’re doing long video shoots you’ll love the comfort grip.
- Availability. This affordable stabilizer is only available from a limited list of retailers. Don’t look for it in your local cam store.
- Not ideal when work involves a lot of movement. It’s a manual stabilizer and doesn’t properly counter the effects of extreme movement.
- Friction between parts. You need to oil the stabilizer parts often. Friction can even cause squeaking sounds which will ruin your recorded footage.
Pangshi S40 Steadicam: Great Pick at the Affordable Price
The Pangshi’s 360° Steady Shooting design helps you save money while upgrading your hobby. It’s one of the cheapest budget camera gimbal stabilizers, but on this list, it offers some of the most diverse options. You can adjust the height and stabilizer rod.
- Weight handling. It can handle cameras weighing up to 3.3lb. That’s more than most of the items on this affordable steadicam list.
- Not suited for all cameras. The design is specifically for DSLR cameras and large cameras will affect its efficacy.
This is what you want an affordable solution for low position shooting. DSLR and other cameras fit on the C-shaped Fantaseal unit to get quality footage from below while you’re moving.
Because Fantaseal knows the many challenges photographers face, the brand added many mounts to the design while keeping it within budget under $100. Use the mount that will get you that epic shot.
- User-friendly. If you’re planning on taking long video shots, the comfortable grip helps and the design takes the strain off your arm & wrist.
- State of the art features. You don’t have to guess what you’re capturing. Set up your Smartphone as a viewing console in the allocated mount.
- Unique add-ons. The Mini Ball Head allows you to add lights or microphones to your unit. There’s also an allocated space for a GoPro camera and you can control it remotely via an app.
- Limited shooting options. Remember this is not a regular steadicam, but focused on low shots. It doesn’t make use of a gimbal so won’t perform as well as other stabilizers that at least have cheap 3 axis gimbal features.
- Durability. It’s inexpensive because it’s made of plastic. This won’t work well with heavier cameras.
Great Read: 10 Best DSLR Shoulder Rigs
The brand pushed everything important into this compact steadicam and it’s still one of the cheapest on the market. You get gimbal 3-axis supported stability matched with long battery life and because it’s compact you can take it anywhere.
- Compatibility. You can enjoy everything from syncing with selfie stick remotes to attaching it to other mounts.
- Wide range. You can rotate a full 360° and even 180° vertically. Adjust it to the height you need between 7” and 28”.
- Limited camera options. It’s designed mostly for YI and some other action cameras. Don’t get this and try using it with another cam.
The OFFICIAL ROXANT PRO
Cam Caddie Scorpion Original Stabilizing Camera Handle
Neewer 27 inches/68centimeters: Budget Handheld Stabilizer
Polaroid Steady Stabilizer