- This Bosch drill has variable speed options with a maximum speed of 1300 rev/min.
- It has a weight of about 3.0 lbs.
- Delivers a torque of 350 in lbs
- It comes with two 18v lithium ion batteries with a 1.5Ah rating each.
- It has a keyless chuck design with a diameter of ½ an inch.
- It has about 20 clutch settings.
- When you purchase this cordless drill, you get a contractor bag and a screwdriver bit.
- Has sufficient power for such a small cordless drill
- It‘s compact
- Battery doesn’t take long to charge
- Extra battery means the tool spends more time working
- The wider speed range means more efficiency for different applications
- Carrying bag should make transporting this staff less strenuous
- Its LED light makes working in poorly lit areas possible
- With a weight of 3.0 lb, it’s lightweight, so you don’t get fatigued halfway through a task
- Its lack of a brushless motor is equivalent to a dent in durability of the device
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
Mixed reactions trail the use of this model according to consumer reports. Several customers appeared pleased with the compact and lightweight design of the product. The power of the tool was another feature which received positive feedback. However, a lot of user issues associated with this 18v drill are based on the packaging and the durability. There were complaints about stained manuals, refurbished drills, and faulty batteries. The warranty offered proved effective in several cases where a customer wasn’t satisfied with this model.
The power of the Bosch DDB181-02 is one of the best. It’s not the most affordable, yet it represents value for money when its features are considered. This battery drill is compact and lightweight so it should be convenient regardless of the task you are faced with. Thus, if you’re seeking a good cordless drill, you might want to consider this power tool.