- This colorful power tool has a single speed range of 0-650 rev/min.
- It delivers a torque of 115 in lbs.
- It works based on the power supplied by a 20V lithium ion battery.
- With a weight of 3.5 pounds, this cordless drill can be considered lightweight.
- It’s compact and would be ideal for tasks without an excess demand for power.
- It has a standard 3/8 inch chuck.
- This Black and Decker cordless drill is equipped with a LED light source. It comes with a charger and a single drill bit.
- At far below the $100 mark, it’s a budget friendly drill
- With the LED light you should be comfortable working in less illuminated areas
- It doesn’t take that long to charge
- The two year warranty period might come in handy
- Battery is compatible with other Black and Decker tools
- Lightweight model
- Battery doesn’t last that long
- Made of cheap plastic which can be considered fragile
- It’s not suitable for tasks which demand professional tasks
What Do Customers Say in Reviews
The Black and Decker LDX120C has enjoyed immense patronage from numerous users. Customer reviews provide an insight on the efficiency of this one. There has been a positive outlook of consumers concerning the LDX120C model. From the $50 price tag, the compact nature of the tool to the numerous clutch settings, the positives remarks has been huge. A few negatives about this drill are centered on the plastic body and the small power delivered by this device. Its lack of a carrying case has also been highlighted by several customers.
This power tool from the stable of the renowned Black and Decker is a decent tool for the DIY enthusiasts. It is affordable and has the requisite power for the occasional drilling and driving tasks in your home. It can be considered a top-rated cordless drill in its category. However, if you’re seeking a professional cordless drill/driver, the LDX120C isn’t for you.