Your nails can never be missed while you pamper yourself. And while you choose that one product which removes excess cuticles from your nails it becomes a tough job. Below you can find 10 reviews of the best cuticle removers to buy in 2018, which we have picked after the deep market research. Have a look at their characteristics that are avail in best price:
- 1 Comparison of the Top-Rated Cuticle Removers
- 2 Stainless Steel Cuticle Remover and Cutter
- 3 Cuticle Nipper – Maximum Comfort Grips
- 4 Professional Grade Cuticle Remover Tool
- 5 Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Cream
- 6 CND Cuticle Softener
- 7 Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Dissolver
- 8 Blue Cross 6 Oz
- 9 Blue Cross 32 Oz Remover Liquid
- 10 Revlon Cuticle Nipper, Full Jaw, 1 Count
- 11 Nail Cuticle Nipper with Trimmers Pusher Pack of 3
- 12 Things to Consider When Buying a Cuticle Remover
Comparison of the Top-Rated Cuticle Removers
Stainless Steel Cuticle Remover and Cutter
This sharp steel tip device is a stainless steel product. Helping in removing even the tiniest cuticles, it results in a clean and easy manicure and pedicure. With its ¼” jaw, this model allows you to easily use it with complete control. Irrespective of the days and months you have been continuously using this product its brushed stainless steel retains its sharpness and gives you the same outcome. Being first in the race of best cuticle removers with quality results, it is also easy to be cleaned and stored by alcohol and by just putting the spring down respectively.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Easy grip and easy to maneuver cuticle trimmer.
- Small sized jaw (half jaw) perfect for feet and hand use.
- Surgical quality steel and well-aligned blades for precision.
- Affordable price for a great cuticle cutter.
- What is the stainless steel material’s grade? The steel is a form of an alloy with a martensitic crystalline structure. It’s corrosion resistant as well as heat resistant to a Chromium composition. Customer reviews note how sturdy this tool is.
- Can these nippers be used on ingrown toenails? No. This tool is specifically designed for cuticle trimming alone. However, the same brand provides a toenail clipper designed for ingrown toenails. It’s best to use the product for it was designed for.
Cuticle Nipper – Maximum Comfort Grips
Yes, it is time to flaunt your beautiful hands and feet!! This stainless steel product provides seamless handling with its good quality comfortable grip. A lightweight and rust resistant model which is specifically designed to provide you complete ease while you focus on your task. Loved not only by women at home this product is highly recommended by professionals at work too. To provide you a break free and continuous use of this good cuticle remover, it comes with a special ergonomic spring that retracts back after every squeeze.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Unique ergonomic spring design.
- Non-slip grip.
- High-grade stainless steel.
- Sharp cutting blades.
- Doesn’t the design make it heavy? Despite the added non-slip grip, this trimmer is easy to carry and handle. It doesn’t feel overly heavy compared to other nippers.
Professional Grade Cuticle Remover Tool
This most popular cuticle pusher available at every drugstore is made up of sharp blades that allow you to get rid of even the tiniest cuticles. It is as simple as applying the softener, push the cuticle with the pusher and cut it. Allowing you to control it comfortably this product comes with a 4” long handle with a strong grip. Standing ahead on the list of one the best affordable cuticle cutters, this product comes with double springs to handle it smooth and easy throughout.
This is a similar product with first one but goes with lower price.
Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Cream
The Sally Hansen product is best known for its quick and easy removing of cuticles. Being a brand it keeps the name and fame by providing the best outcome and dissolves dry cuticles in seconds. Containing chamomile and moisturizing aloe ingredients, this top-rated product helps in breaking down of cuticles and gives your hands and feet a wow factor. This high-quality formula is specially prepared for you to keep the moisture of your nails intact and make them glow beautifully. Just 2 second to buy it and 15 seconds to your beautiful nails.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- High-quality cuticle dissolver.
- Effective even on tougher cuticles/callouses.
- Comes from a trusted brand.
- Does it remove nail stains? Nail stains tend to be deeper than just on the exterior nail skin (especially if the stain is caused by consistent nail polish use). Depending on how superficial the stain is, the product may not be as effective in removing the stain. Remember though that it’s a cuticle softener/dissolver rather than a stain remover.
- Is it safe to use on thin cuticles? It is safe to use with caution on the amount and duration of use. Instructions do indicate rinsing after 15seconds.
- Is it a liquid or gel consistency? It has a gel consistency.
CND Cuticle Softener
This CND model is no less than any other product as it too has received applause from many professionals and girls. Bagging a good amount of customer reviews this gel is leading ahead in the race. Being a budget-friendly product, it helps you to take off the nail cuticles softly and smoothly when used as per directed. So what are you waiting for? Keep your pockets and nails happy with this CND 6 fl. oz product and be the next one to review.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Vitamin E enriched.
- Organic oil blend.
- Gives reliable results.
- Is it safe to use on sensitive skin? The organic solution has been reported safe to use and there have been no complaints of allergies. It works like a cuticle cream that conditions and softens the cuticle and nail skin. However, it would be best to double-check your sensitivity to certain oils that may have been used in this solution.
- Is this solution waterproof? While it’s an oil blend, it isn’t waterproof. Exposure to water rinses the solution away. Meanwhile, softening your nails/skin by rinsing isn’t required for the solution to effectively do its work.
Deborah Lippmann Cuticle Dissolver
This Deborah Lippmann cuticle dissolver is made up of lanolin oil and a humectant which suits all skin types. The formula prevents dehydration and softens the cuticles without any soaking for the process required. Coming from one of the best brands this is a king coming under the list of cheap cuticle remover products on the market. It is as easy as just applying two drops of the liquid at the meeting point of skin and nails and gently pushing the cuticle with a pusher. Run! Grab your one.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Instant Results.
- Organic ingredients.
- Comes from a celebrity famous brand.
- Safe to use even for sensitive skin.
- Does it only work as a cuticle softener or can it cover other surfaces? Customers share how well it worked as a softener on both the cuticle and surrounding skin of the nails. It also helps keep nail polish stay from the bottom to the top coat. While it works great on any skin type, it is still best not to apply the solution on open wounds or injured areas. The solution may still sting.
- What is the mechanism involved? It acts as a humectant, which moisturizes and softens the cuticle and skin making it easier to clean and manage.
Blue Cross 6 Oz
Blue Cross, the name itself suggests that the product has all the best quality ingredients in it to give you that salon-style finish. This nail cuticle remover cream is the mostly quick, safe and easy to use product which is very handy too. Being the surest way to keep your nails healthy and beautiful this very product comes in various quantities and is cost effective. Its thin consistency is surely going to steal your hearts and will force you to choose it for the lifetime.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Simple and reliable.
- Affordable and easily accessible at any drugstore.
- What is the consistency of the solution? While it’s advertised as a lotion, this remover liquid has a more liquid consistency. The oil mix tends to lighten it.
Blue Cross 32 Oz Remover Liquid
Planning for a manicure and pedicure at your home? You are surely going to pick this one up for your next purchase. This smooth and thin lotion is a one-stop solution to all your problems for making your nails look good. It is as quick as to soak the cotton from the formula and apply, and that’s it. Made up of lanolin this product does not require any cutting and takes off the cuticles like that. This tempting liquid is surely a not to be missed thing. The consumer reports have also said this to be one of the highest selling product.
This is a similar product with previous one.
Revlon Cuticle Nipper, Full Jaw, 1 Count
Leaving you amazed, this Revlon cuticle nipper comes with a full jaw to cover a large area in one go. Along with a non-slippery grip, this includes a spring action for a smooth and clean cutting of cuticles in no time. While we talk in the sense of comparison, the blades are too precisely crafted to exactly cut your cuticles and keeping safe the closer parts. No pulling and also no tugging, this is just a product of instant removing of your cuticles. These remover tools are highly trending these days.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- A top cuticle nipper from a trusted cosmetic brand.
- Stylish non-slip grip.
- Well-crafted enough for salon use.
- Where is it manufactured? This product is often imported from either Pakistan, Italy or China.
Nail Cuticle Nipper with Trimmers Pusher Pack of 3
The creative eraser of your cuticles comes with 2 pieces nail files to give you those perfect tips. The perfectly aligned tips of the product make sure that the nails are in their perfect shape to base to tip and are also cuticle free. This product has already made itself a brand because of its quality results. Providing smooth and easy use of this metal is plus for all its users. This is nipper is a die-hard professional cuticle remover. With a 5 star rating, this is the great product to deal with.
WHAT WE LIKE:
- Affordable price.
- Simple and straightforward set.
- Is it good enough for professional use? It’s crafted well enough for both professional and home use.
Things to Consider When Buying a Cuticle Remover
There are many solutions available now for cuticle care and cleaning. These include handy nail cuticle remover tools to liquid, oil or gel solutions. Top-rated cuticle removers work effectively and safely with high precision.
However, here are some things to consider when buying your cuticle care solution/tools:
Mechanism of Action
Liquid solutions are great, like a cuticle cream or a cuticle remover liquid. They work by softening, moisturizing or dissolving hard dry cuticles and nail skin. Most of these work great not just as a cuticle remover but a dead skin remover. The best cuticle cream or softener should be safe to use yet effective.
However, make sure to review ingredients with your skin type and sensitivity. Some solutions may be too strong for your skin type. Luckily, there have been more organic or natural options on the market that come in oil form rather than chemical solutions.
Meanwhile, nail cutters are more straightforward. A good cuticle remover tool should be sturdy, easy to maneuver and sharpened to precision. However, they require some skill in using if you’re planning to use them yourself. If you are not a professional cuticle remover or not used to using this tool, you have to take caution to avoid injury.
You Skin Type/Condition
Depending on your skin type (delicate, dry, and oily), you may want to choose a product that won’t aggravate or cause problems. While organic ingredients are great, they aren’t always safe from allergens. Make sure to test a small area first, as well as follow instructions carefully.
If you are opting to use a nail trimmer/clipper tool, also consider the size of the area you will be working on. There are different jaw sizes and handle sizes available.
Choose one that feels right for your hand-size to handle and a jaw-size that can adequately cut around your nails for fingers and for toes.