Some users haveIt is indeed an amazing experience to take a bike or a bicycle ride with the background music playing in the background. Though it seems like a scene in a movie it can now be possible with the availability of the bicycle speakers on the market. These bicycle speakers are not only portable but are also amazing with the better clarity of sound and impart a high volume with the better definition as per customer reviews. You can easily buy the bicycle speakers on the basis of review and can have a breathtaking experience. Check below the top 10 best bicycle speakers 2018 to choose as per your need and suitability.
- 1 Top-Rated Bicycle Speakers
- 2 Audible Rush Sound Bicycle Speaker System
- 3 Pericross Portable Speakers
- 4 Trendwoo Freeman X6
- 5 Ivation Multi-Function Bicycle Speaker With External Audio Controls
- 6 Ivation Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 Player
- 7 ECEEN Bicycle Speaker Case
- 8 Schwinn Blue Tunes Bike Speaker
- 9 Icolver MA-861
- 10 Ehub Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers For Bike Riders
- 11 Outdoor Tech OT1301
- 12 Venstar S404 Sport Speaker with Radio
- 13 Zealot S1 Power Bank Speakers with Full Outdoor Accessories
- 14 Main Features of the Best Bike Speakers
Top-Rated Bicycle Speakers
Audible Rush Sound Bicycle Speaker System
One of the best bicycle speakers that are weather resistant and give high output for bikes with the quick release as well as you can very easily hold the speaker from front to the center. The touch screen panel of the player is fully compatible with the iPhone and other Android features. It fully supports the GPS navigation features as well as you can easily play up to 9 hours at full volume.
- Ease of use. Simply snap-in the speaker and link up your phone or mp3 player to enjoy your favorite music as you bike.
- Battery life. You can enjoy up to 9 hours of playtime with a full charge (when operating the speaker at full volume).
- Protection from weather elements. The clear window cover ensures that your phone or mp3 player will be protected from the rain.
- Versatility. There is only space for one phone or mp3 player. The speaker was also mainly intended for bike use and does not excel when used indoors.
Pericross Portable Speakers
With this portable Bluetooth speaker you are able to get the best sound quality as well as the full volume of VIFA HIFI. This speaker helps in supporting multiple music formats with the drop resistance anti-skid function. It is light in weight and is very easy to install. Through this, you are able to enjoy the music for more than 10 hours to get the perfect sound anytime. It is designed in such a manner that you are able to get the volume keys as well as key tone separately.
- Ease of use. It is compatible with Bluetooth devices and or a TF card. It comes in a lightweight design that is easy to carry around and secure your bike (via a silicone strap).
- Battery life. You can enjoy up to 6 hours of playtime at maximum volume – or 10 hours of playtime with 50% volume.
- Built to last. This cylinder-shaped bike mounted speaker has been engineered to be waterproof, shockproof, and dust-proof.
- Versatility. There is no additional functionality (e.g. as a power bank or torch light).
Trendwoo Freeman X6
This bike mounts Bluetooth speaker that comes with the perfect arrangement of the audio system as well as with the torch, wireless phone and is a combination of modern with the stylish and reliable methodology. The external controls will help in the adjustment of volume that will help in the answering of the calls. There are 7 different kinds of lightening modes and have authentic rechargeable batteries. Highly suitable for bicycles you can easily use them for outdoor activities.
- Affordability. It costs under $30 from Amazon.
- Aesthetics. It comes in a stylish metallic blue and black torch light design.
- Battery life. The 2,600 mAh Samsung rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of playtime on a full charge.
- Versatility. The torch light has three handy lighting modes: the high-speed SOS mode, the low-speed SOS mode, and manually adjustable lighting. You can even use it to take selfies with your Android or iOS phone!
- Functionality. Some users have reported that the vehicle clamp is not secure enough when biking at fast speeds and making quick turns.
Ivation Multi-Function Bicycle Speaker With External Audio Controls
With the great clarity in sound, the speaker is quite good for the built-in amplifier as well as can be easily connected to the MP3 player as well as the phone. The USB reader helps in playing as well as doing other activities with any of the USB device that makes it quite versatile. You can play it very easily for up to 15 hours. The case of the speaker also helps you to store your sunglasses and also protect it from the weather.
- Sound quality. The built-in amplifier allows this bike mounted the speaker to surprise you with its maximum volume and sound clarity.
- Battery life. The 1000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides up to 15 hours of continues play on a full charge.
- Versatility. You can also use the sturdy case (which has a no-scratch interior) to store your sunglasses, phone or MP3 Device – protecting them from weather elements and the shock.
- No Bluetooth. To play music from your phone, you need to connect it via an auxiliary cable. (Or simply plug in a USB stick or SD card filled with your favorite music).
Ivation Bluetooth Speaker, MP3 Player
You can easily play the music with the help of Bluetooth. It has a great playing of almost 10 hours that will help in the longer duration of enjoying music. It is highly portable and you can very easily take it from one place to another without any kind of problem. The sound system is such that you can very easily use it for the jogging purposes. The control buttons are very quick and easy to access and the handlebar has a very strong grip that gives a lot of support to the bicycle if in case cycling.
- Multicolour. This bullet cylinder-shaped bike mounted speaker comes in four silicone skin colors and matching bike mounts: bright lime green, red, light blue, and black.
- Battery life. The 820mAh rechargeable battery provides up to 10 hours of continues play on a full charge (when using the mid-audio range).
- Versatility. Use Bluetooth, the MicroSD card slot or the 3.5mm auxiliary line input to play your favorite songs.
- Weather resistance. The silicone cover offers some protection, but you are not advised to expose it to unfavorable weather conditions.
ECEEN Bicycle Speaker Case
This wireless speaker with high quality gives out an exceptional clarity of sound that gives out the large volume. It is very portable in nature and can really work great for about 15 hours before it needs a charging from the battery. The special study case helps in the protection of the speaker during the rough and harsh weather. You can very comfortably answer the calls without any hurdle in your music experience.
- Sound quality. The built-in stereo amplifier makes this one of the best speakers for biking in terms of audio clarity and volume.
- Battery life. Enjoy up 15 hours of continues play when the 4,000mAh rechargeable battery pack is fully charged (it also doubles as a power bank that can charge your phone).
- Versatility. Connect it via Bluetooth, or the 3.5mm auxiliary cable. You can also use it to answer phone calls while on the go. The sturdy case also helps protect your sunglasses, phone or mp3 device from adverse weather conditions.
- Warranty. ECEEN provides a 12 months worry-free product guarantee for all its products.
Schwinn Blue Tunes Bike Speaker
This Bluetooth speaker for bikes is made up of superior quality as well as has a good audio system which is made up of lightweight and has a procedure of inbuilt woofer that can help in producing extra volume and audio. With the rechargeable battery as well as a mount intact, this amazing good bicycle speaker is all that your heart desires for while you are driving.
- Design. It comes in a sleek metallic red torch light design.
- Lightweight design. It weighs only 1 pound, so you will certainly not feel its presence on your handlebars.
- Battery life. The battery may only last for 4-5 hours (and not the advertised 8 hours) when you use it as a speaker and torch light. An extra battery may be necessary if you plan to use it for long durations.
- Average audio. Without a stereo amplifier or other enhanced audio capacities, it does not stand out in terms of audio quality.
Specially designed in accordance with the smartphones, these top-rated bicycle speakers are enabled with the Bluetooth devices and come with the hand free microphone as well as system control. You can listen to the music for up to 3 hours and as per your own convenience. The features include dustproof, weatherproof as well as the shockproof speaker that you can easily buy at best price.
- Ease of use. It is compatible with mobile phones, Apple products, Mp3 and Mp4 players, Kindles, and tablets.
- Built to last. Its protective silicone sleeve has been engineered to be waterproof, dustproof, anti-scratch, and shock-proof – the perfect companion for any outdoor sports that involve adverse conditions.
- Battery life. The 3.7 V, 400 mAh rechargeable built-in lithium battery only provides 3 hours of playtime on a full charge.
Ehub Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speakers For Bike Riders
To enhance the experience of the bikers on a road bike, these speakers play an important role. Completely supporting all the formats like the WAV, MP3 as well WMA and FLAC you can very conveniently pick up a call. These Bluetooth speakers come with a waterproof feature that helps it to remain durable even when the weather is not good or perfect. With the good time of almost 30 hours, you can very easily listen to the music without getting any amount of problem. It is very portable and can easily support the mountain bike as well. With the proper interface design now you can very get the great audio listening even in the bathroom.
- High-quality audio. This is one of the best speakers for biking (and other recreational use) in terms of bass quality and high definition sound. Its signal to noise ratio exceeds 85dB.
- Battery life. The 10,000 mA battery provides a whopping 30 hours of playtime when using normal volume, and a minimum of 10 hours of playtime when using maximum volume.
- Affordability. At under $50, this is one of the more expensive bikes mounted speakers in this review.
Outdoor Tech OT1301
The dustproof as well as a rugged proof speaker that comes with the proper feature of water-resistant as well as act as a personalized Bluetooth speaker. With the multipurpose mount that is heavy as well as can control the external volume and the inbuilt microphone, you are able to simply enjoy. The handlebars with which it is made up can easily be hung on the tree branches for all kinds of outdoor activities as well as straps. The battery of the brand is such that it can easily play for about 16 hours. It comes with the dust and water resistant qualities and comes with a proper user manual as well as USB charging cable that will help in the multipurpose activities as far as the consumer reports.
- Built to last. It comes in a rugged black diamond-patterned protective casing that is dust-proof, shock-resistant, and water-resistant. The heavy-duty multipurpose mount can even be used to secure the speaker to your backpack strap or a tree branch.
- Battery life. Enjoy up to 16 hours of play time when the rechargeable lithium-ion battery is fully charged.
- Lightweight design. It weighs only 1 pound, so you will certainly not feel its presence.
- Multicolour. Choose between red, camo, black, army green, electric blue, and go.
- Affordability. At under $50, this is one of the more expensive bikes mounted speakers in this review.
Venstar S404 Sport Speaker with Radio
The Venstar $404 Sport Speaker is shaped like a bulky cylinder. It has been designed to be used during rugged outdoor sports, e.g. extreme biking, regular cycling, hiking, camping, at the beach or poolside (or even a walk down the street). It is equipped with Bluetooth 4.0 technology and BAS audio technology. The two 3W speakers provide stable and high fidelity audio – allowing you to enjoy your favorite tracks indoors and outdoors.
- Versatility. The bicycle mount doubles as a bottle holder. It comes with FM radio and also works as a bike bell.
- Battery life. You can enjoy up to 8 hours of playtime with a full charge via connection with any Bluetooth enabled device (the battery lasts longer if you listen via SD card).
- Built to last. Thanks to its durable rubberized plastic outer shell, this speaker is water resistant, shockproof and dustproof. It can survive extreme environments, but you should avoid total immersion in water and wipe off any splashes.
- Warranty. It comes with a one-year risk-free manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money back guarantee.
- Affordability. At under $45, this is one of the more expensive speakers in this review.
Zealot S1 Power Bank Speakers with Full Outdoor Accessories
Mount the Zealot S1 to your handlebar, and you get access to a power bank, a torch light, your favorite music via Bluetooth or a TF card (enjoy good quality audio with the Neodymium stereo amplifier), and hands-free phone calls. It also comes with FM radio functionality.
- Multiple colors. You can choose between green, blue, red, grey and brown.
- Battery life. The 4000mah rechargeable battery allows you to listen to up to 24 hours of playback time with a full charge (when you use an SD card – you get 8 -10 hours with Bluetooth).
- Built to last. The silicone protective sleeve is dustproof, shockproof, and water resistant (do not allow it to become fully submerged in water).
- Radio functionality. It does come with FM radio, but you might need to use the AUX cable as a radio antenna or plug a charging cable into the micro USB port to get a stronger FM signal.
Main Features of the Best Bike Speakers
If having your music follow you outdoors is important, then these bike speakers will certainly improve your quality of life! You can easily enhance your exercise and recreational pursuits without incurring large expenses at all. Given all the variety and choice that exists in the market, however, it can be difficult to zero in on the best speakers for biking that will meet all of your needs (even after reading all these reviews). Here are some of the main features that you can consider while making your decision:
Battery life becomes additionally important if you plan to use the speakers to listen to music, take calls, charge your phone and/or as a torch light. You should estimate the average length of your cycling trips or non-cycling excursions (e.g. mountain hiking) and make sure your speaker comes with a battery life that matches this duration.
Type of mount
These speakers are often designed to be mounted on your bike’s handlebar or your bike frame. A few are shaped like water bottles to fit into your bicycle’s water bottle holder. You should check that the speaker is compatible with your bike and that it can be mounted securely and maintain its position even while you cycle through uneven terrain.
Most speakers come with wireless Bluetooth connectivity (pro-tip: the battery lasts longer if you listen to music via SD card). Other may require an auxiliary cable or an SD card.
If you plan to go dirt biking or to cycle along an uneven road, be sure to choose a speaker durable enough to absorb all the shock all bikes receive when they go through uneven terrain. The same rule applies if the weather conditions in your area tend to be less than ideal.
Not everyone plans to make calls while being on the go – but microphone chips are essential if you need to do so.
Not all speakers come with FM radios, and this functionality may be limited for some of them. If this is an important factor of consideration, try to test the speaker before making a purchase.
Do you consider yourself to be an audiophile? Speakers designed for use on bicycles often fall short of their high fidelity indoor counterparts, but some of the best speakers for biking do come close to their indoor counterparts with their 360 degrees surround sound capabilities and/or stereo amplifiers that make a significant difference. If you will be biking through some loud and noisy areas, the enhanced audio capacity may be worth forking out the additional cash for.
A bike mounted speaker that doubles as a torch light can certainly be useful if you will be biking during low light conditions. The power bank capability can also be very handy if you need to use your phone as a GPS, music player (or to take calls) while biking.
Most speakers are compact in size and shape, but some may be too big for your liking.