We have spent 32 hours on several amazing acoustic bass guitars and it is our opinion that the bass guitar by Best Choice Products is the best acoustic bass guitar for most beginners and professionals.
This guitar looks as stylish as any of the instruments we had the pleasure of jamming to with its 22-fret rosewood fretboard and Mahogany body finish. It comes in Black, Blue, and Tan. This four-string electric guitar is perfect as it does not require assembly and weighs only 5.5 pounds.
- 1 Top-Rated Acoustic Bass Guitars – Rating
- 2 Ibanez AEB5EBK Cheap Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar
- 3 Dean EAB Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- 4 Fender Kingman SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Bass
- 5 Boulder Creek EBR3-N4F Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- 6 Fender T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- 7 Michael Kelly MKFF4SB Firefly 4-String Acoustic Bass Guitar
- 8 Electric Acoustic Bass Guitar
- 9 Michael Kelly MKDF5FLSKB Fretless Acoustic Bass
- 10 Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- 11 Electric Acoustic Bass Guitar Blue Solid Wood Construction with Equalizer
Top-Rated Acoustic Bass Guitars – Rating
|Dean EAB Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar||17||60|
|Fender Kingman SCE Dreadnought Cutaway||1||80|
|Boulder Creek EBR3-N4F||1||90|
|Fender T-Bucket 300CE||1||80|
|Michael Kelly MKFF4SB||1||100|
|Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar ||100||80|
|Michael Kelly MKDF5FLSKB||0||100|
|Ultra-Light Acoustic-Electric Travel Bass||4||70|
|22-Fret Full Size Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar||100||80|
Ibanez AEB5EBK Cheap Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar
- You may find this acoustic-electric model ideal for you, and it brings you some of the best harmonics. The neck, back and sides and made of mahogany wood, the top is made of spruce wood.
- With great looks, it comes with a 32-inch body. The resonance is low-end and warm and is good for live programs. You can play it in the plugged-in or acoustic modes, as you please.
- It is a cheap acoustic bass guitar and comes within the budget of the beginners.
Dean EAB Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- This is one of the most popular acoustic bass guitars, and has a mahogany neck, 34 inches in length. It also has a fretboard made of rosewood and the inlays are designed with pearl dots.
- It has impressive controls for the treble and volume. It is a good choice to buy and is an ideal choice for the beginners. The bass can be played even without an amp.
- The guitar has good volume and sound features and you would like to use it for jam sessions.
Fender Kingman SCE Dreadnought Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Bass
- You would like this product, and it is one of the most popular acoustic-electric bass guitar it the market. The top of the guitar is made of solid spruce wood, and it has an elegant look.
- The sides and back of the guitar are laminated with good mahogany wood.
- The bass guitar comes with X-bracings and a traditional golden pickguard, retaining the vintage style. With a weight of 12 pounds, it produces high-quality sound. It is really a good product to buy.
Read Also: 10 Best Instrument Cables for Bass Guitar
Boulder Creek EBR3-N4F Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- This is also very popular model with 4 strings. The satin finish looks natural and it is one of the best fretless varieties that you can buy. The scale is 34 inches in length and the guitar comes with an inbuilt chromatic tuner.
- The top of the bass guitar has cedar wood and the body and sides are made of mahogany. It is a top-rated product and improved the projection as it permits free vibration of the top of the guitar. The SBS system of bracing makes it more user-friendly.
Fender T-Bucket 300CE Cutaway Acoustic-Electric Guitar
- When you look out for the best-rated acoustic guitars, do not miss out this one. The ass guitar comes with a chromatic tuner, which is fitted with an inbuilt system. It has multiple modes of sound and you will find it easy to switch between the treble, mid and bass options.
- It comes from a good brand and lives up to the expectation. The chromatic tuner also has an on/off button. With the top made of maple wood and body of mahogany wood, it generates an enhanced tone. The dreadnought cutaway guitar is a good product to buy.
Michael Kelly MKFF4SB Firefly 4-String Acoustic Bass Guitar
- This is a good bass guitar that has 22 frets. The fretboard is made of rosewood and the elegant looking guitar has spruce and maple wood in it. The guitar offers you a great equalizer and produces a deep sound.
- It is really a good product to buy and the review reveals it to be one of the most proffered guitars on the market.
Electric Acoustic Bass Guitar
- This is one of the best sounding acoustic-electric bass guitars in the market . You would love to carry it to the concerts for its elegant black body. It has a good equalizer to enhance the sound quality.
- However, the amp and pick cords are not included in the guitar. The back and sides of the guitar are made of mahogany wood and has a good gloss. The four-band equalizer and the head of the chrome machine are Schaller-styled.
Michael Kelly MKDF5FLSKB Fretless Acoustic Bass
- This is one of the top-rated products that have five strings. When you seek one of the budget bass guitars, it is wise to pick this product. The quilted maple at the top and body, along with the dovetail-styled feature makes it popular among the musicians.
- The inlay features pearl dragonfly and the guitar has a neck of 34 inches. The finish of the guitar is the smoke burst style and it produces pleasing harmonics.
Traveler Guitar Ultra-Light Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- If you are a professional guitarist or have to travel a lot, you would find this guitar handy. It is customized for traveling and has a scale of 30 inches.
- This travel bass guitar is featured with a lap support, removable in nature. It weighs only 3 pounds and you will find the sound quality pleasing.
- The best advantage of the product apart from the amazing sound quality is the portability, and you can take it anywhere for playing. It is very compact and easy to carry.
Electric Acoustic Bass Guitar Blue Solid Wood Construction with Equalizer
- When it comes to the best acoustic-electric models that you can avail at the best price, you can count on this product. It has a stylish blue body and fingerboard made of rosewood.
- Rest of the body is made of mahogany and it has a natural finish with high gloss. It has a great equalizer and is compatible with a large variety of musical genres like jazz, rock and funk.
- The neck of the guitar is slim and the beginners will find the right choice on this particular guitar.